Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vintage Party Swap Goodies

I opened my box from Alisa just after dinner. Even the wrap was so fun! Because my kids were there, it was quite a ceremony. Lots of delighted exclamations by my teenage girls, and Daniel (almost 2) joining in with even more dramatic flair. Even Dawson, who is six, was impressed!















I had to wait until this morning to take some decent pictures - and I'm sorry I'm not a better photographer! However, these shots will give you all an idea of the beautiful things that I received from my talented and generous swap partner, Alisa! Just look at this banner! Vintage trim, fabric, buttons and ribbon. I absolutely love it! I can think of several different kinds of parties I can use it for.

Lighting's not so good - the banner says "celebrate". Everything is gorgeous!


I love this scalloped trim... and the scalloped stitching on the blue ribbon...


...crepe paper trim also, so neat!


Gloves, pearls, and glitter set the party mood.
A beautiful vintage cloth, platter, and a fun cookbook!


The invitations are wonderful, also. Vintage flowers tucked in a sparkly banner...
...each invitation is a different combination of colors.

The inside has stamped elements that I can fill in with party details.

Extra papers, ribbons, and more, to add to party supplies that I already have.
Wasn't that a nice touch?


Beautiful girls for cupcake toppers, and an array of colorful hankies
to give as party favors.


Even some miniature beauties for favors - so darling!


I can't wait to throw our vintage cotillion party!



Big thanks to Alisa - wonderful job!

I love it!!
P.S. Here are a few more sneak peeks of what I sent to Alisa...


3 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

omg!! I'm so excited!! and I'm really glad you like yours!
Alisa

Anonymous said...

So lucky! Alisa is so talented. Everything is lovely!

Alisa Noble said...

Oh yeah, the vintage workshop... had to make myself NOT join. I'm still trying to get through the other two I joined right after the party swap and I need to make some ATCs for a trade and I really, really need to work on some new things for the shoppe!! But the pull of it....uuhhggg!!!!
Alisa