Monday, April 7, 2008

Crafty Weekend Fun

Last week I was able to do a little shopping...found a beautiful, fragile, corsage...


... found some lovely buttons in pearly white...



...bought some jewels and crystals that spark my imagination and ideas...





Here's a little peek at my fun crafty weekend. I'm getting ready for the vintage party swap by Artsymama. It's been really fun -
I have too many ideas, though.

I've got to control myself!!















UH, OHHH !!





Monkey made a mess!!!! While I was creating this post, Daniel was having fun in big sister's room.....there's powder carefully sprinkled EVERYWHERE!!

Experienced Mommy should know better.... time to get off the computer....I love my monkey more than blogging, by the way... :)

Have a great day, all...I'll be cleaning...

3 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

ooooo, I'm SO excited!!!
don't ya just love monkey messes :)
Alisa

Browneyd Girl said...

oh great...more monkey messes...oh yeah, and to everyone who is reading this right now...that beanbag monkey is sitting on is mine, in MY ROOM!!!!
Colette

Alisa Noble said...

Hey Whitney, I have your box all ready, but no address! :) Email me with it!
Alisa