Thursday, April 3, 2008

Giving...

I was just thinking about all that I am thankful for! I love this time of year - the weather is so beautiful in Arizona right now, before it's too hot. There's a buzz of excitement for the swimming season to begin, and for school to end. I have the hankering to clean out, de-clutter, decorate - do some "nesting". I can hardly wait to get on with projects that I'm trying to squeeze in my busy schedule! So, I remind myself....have patience, enjoy every little moment, and every tiny step forward. Embrace the time that little ones need my attention - soon they'll be grown up!
Find joy in giving the "handmade creations" that I so want time to make - and, more important, find joy in creating "handmade love", and time for my family.



I'm giving these vintage flowers to someone...they're really pretty...


My Mom gave me these bunnies... first she gave me only a few, then somehow I ended up with two baskets full! Hummm....


My daughter gave this to me. She stitched it when she was just a tiny girl!
The sentiment is true, don't you think?

2 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

I think that is just AWESOME that your daughter stitched that! That reminds me I have some embroidery to take pictures of.
Alisa

Jilynn said...

Great reminder to enjoy every moment while your kids are little. I am amazed at how fast time is going with Justin and Isabelle and I wish I could just videotape all day, every day so that I remember everything!