Saturday, May 17, 2008

Apron Strings...

Look at what I got! This is the darling apron and goodies that my vintage apron swap partner sent to me!! I just love it. Thanks so much, Sondra!!
Speaking of apron strings, my little boys are growing up! Gosh, I love 'em.








This guy is so cool.
Daniel is singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".
So sweet, my little troubador...











Self portraits are never that good - Daniel was laughing just seconds before I snapped the camera. Now he looks upset! Oh well, he wanted to use the camera SO much...


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Your apron is lovely!

Do you have a flickr account so you can add it to the pool? If not i can help you, just let me know.

As Told By Molly said...

Hey Whit! Wow, Daniel is growing up and looking more and more like his big brother.

Holly Janeen said...

whitney!!! are we in the same apron swap???
way cute!! like your site...