Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude Giving...Again!

SOME THINGS I'VE LEARNED...

for today, for lessons learned yesterday, and opportunities tomorrow brings.

With a
heart you can overcome feelings of stress and worry.

Gratitude inspires feelings of

and


Gratitude gives you a sense of fullness and

Gratitude also inspires you to
that you'll continue to be supported on your journey

through this

You can
that gratitude will
give you a
and give your

Gratitude will make your life glow with

and true
***************

The Give-away...
How about a scrap shirt?! You can choose which words you like best from all those above, and of course, this little book that I like so well. Please leave a comment here
today (Wednesday) through Friday. Say something you're grateful for today. On Saturday I'll draw the name of the winner. Yahoo!
(a little scrap shirt info...)

Paddywacks Scrap Shirts are womens' tee-shirts, and come in sizes S,M,L, and XL (I have a couple of them in 2XL also). They are one-of-a-kind, so the word you pick in your size may not look exactly like what is pictured here. :) Scrap shirts are made from re-purposed tee-shirt letters - each shirt is designed and sewn by me. :)
HAVE FUN - THANKS FOR PLAYING!!

17 comments:

Alexa Lett said...

Love these shirts and want to be in the drawing!!!! Love the positive words and the neatness of the handiwork!!!!

julie (jane's apron) said...

count me in!

sista # 2 said...

Oh I love your post!Especially when I am grateful for my oldest
nephew Styles who would be 18 today. He passed 4 years ago & I am
grateful to have known a real life
angel.Love & miss him today.Janae

My crazy crazy life said...

Sooo cute! I'm grateful for crafty people like you...I could never make one of those.

Allie said...

Just found you from Alisa's site, Life is a Beautiful Place....how talented you are! I would love to be the winner of your shirt giveaway. They are inspiring!
~Allie

As Told By Molly said...

Today I am grateful for second chances.

Lois said...

I'm grateful for this amazing fall weather! Love all the shirts Whitney!

My crazy crazy life said...

I'm grateful to my children's bus driver...I just saw them off to school and I love her and know that she does her best to get them to school safe. Thanks Mrs. Deb!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

I'm also grateful for brownies...I've just ate like my 4th one this morning. I think I'm going to puke!

michelle said...

This is a wonderful post! I am a friend of Janaes. Your blog is darling, and so inspiring! LOVE your work! I have seen it at Domestic Bliss a few times, and it always makes me smile. I would love to be in the drawing. Michelle Azsunm@aol.com

My crazy crazy life said...

I'm grateful that my son can tie his shoes...helps my back and fingers out ALOT!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

I'm grateful for children...my two oldest cleaned up my living room, my office, and my kitchen yesterday while I was not feeling well.

Jaime

Jilynn said...

I'm grateful for the laughter that my children bring into my life every day! Love the shirts Whitney!

My crazy crazy life said...

I'm thankful for crockpots...it smells divine in my house right now!

Jaime and Jen DISH said...

Also thankful for friends...they do cheer me up! But one of these cute shirts would cheer me up more.
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Cute post! Love your shirts! Today I'm thankful for yummy smelling candles:)

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

I am thankful for my loving family, my ability to be a shop owner, my health, and my great girlfriends! I love the shirts, Whitney! Super cute!