Monday, February 11, 2008

Pictures...

I really need to learn how to put pictures in here. I have them, but I've no idea how to accomplish the task! I'm not sure if my camera is quite the quality I need for great blog pics. - well, anyway, we'll see as soon as I can figure it out.

After reading my first two posts, I can tell that this blog really reveals my insecurity. :) It makes me laugh! I also think it shows that I want something special just for me. This is, probably, because I am a wife and busy mother of seven children. An all-american his, mine, and ours "blending" family. We have great kids and lots of great times and love - but it does come with challenges and a crazy schedule! Someday there will be pictures...

In a couple of days my husband and I are going to San Francisco for my birthday trip (we go for each of our birthdays every year). I'm so excited and ready for a get-away. We stay for three days - it's great. Hopefully I can share pictures...

We're busy finishing up our Valentines. The classroom Valentines turned out really cute - simple and charming. In our family, we make mailboxes out of plates and hang them on our dining chairs. We write notes, etc., during the days leading up to Valentines Day, then we have fun opening everything up on the 14th. Of couse, I have pictures if only I knew how to post them...

Well, I guess I'll get to work learning how to post a picture!

1 comment:

Alexa Lett said...

I'm having trouble emailing back from my blog...so, I went to yours. My good fortune. Thanks for all the kind words of late. I would love to trade links...that's what makes it fun...keep reading! Thanks again.

Alexa Lett
www.alexalett.com