Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nesting

I'm just crazy for birds. Love 'em. Owls are especially sweet... These little mama birds are so cute...
I'm busy in my studio (ha, ha - kitchen table) making goodies for Paddywacks.
Mini composition books - more designs on the way...

Vintage tie -on necklaces.
"Charming Nest"
I've been busy collecting chain and beads from vintage and new pieces, then putting them together - just like birds collecting bits for their nests!


They really are so fun, I think. I can't decide which one I like the best.:) I'm preparing things to sell at the "Blissfest" event in October at Domestic Bliss and Blissful Living Studio. One of these already has a home to go to...it's in the mail tomorrow... :)

Speaking of studios, they're painting the inside of our home addition today. Well, starting it...it'll take a few days I'm sure. Our addition is big - as big as our existing house, so this whole process has taken a long time. My boys are "living" in the hallway, the baby sleeps in Daddy's closet, and my art/craft studio is spread all over and around the pool table in the front room!! It's crazy...but well worth the hassle for our dream home. I can't wait to start all of the "nesting" when it's finished! I still need some studio design ideas...
Soon I'll take more pictures of all that.
But now, I've got to figure out why my photos are turning out so blurry...
Have a charming day!

3 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Eeeek... charming indeed!!! Darling new items you have made!
And that poor little monkey sleeping in the closet. ;) I bet he loves it! I know mine would have! :)

Whitney Johnson said...

lol - good thing it's a big walk in closet. Monkey's also spent time sleeping in Grandma's laundry room...gotta find space where you can. :)

As Told By Molly said...

Love love the Charming Nest necklaces!

Can't wait to see your finished home.